Thursday, May 24, 2007

While on the subject of Atlantis

Took some quizes (the usual 'which character are you?' type)... Results below. :)







Which Stargate: Atlantis character are you?









Who would be your best Stargate Atlantis buddy?




McKay: Shut up and think quick, if you lived on Atlantis you'd be spending your time with Dr Rodney McKay and neither of you would have a moment to spare if you're working on some doohickey with the potential to determine life or death...
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code



You scored as Carson, You are Carson Beckett! The doctor that everyone loves. You think human life is important, you honestly believe in the hypocratic oath First Do No Harm.

Carson

83%

Rodney

75%

Elizabeth

67%

John

50%

Teyla

33%

Aiden

25%

Which Stargate Atlantis Charcter are you Most Like
created with QuizFarm.com


I was both surprised and not surprised to find I'd matched Rodney twice (and had Rodney 2nd most compatible in the 3rd quiz)... I can tend to be an awful lot like Rodney (just not to the same extent as him) so I guess it's only fitting I matched him. :) Surprisingly enough, I also like Rodney's character the best in the show (David Hewlett's portrayal is nothing short of superb!) and it's easy to see why I would gravitate to a character that's similar to me in so many respects. *lol*

Still, Carson's not a bad person to match either... :D

Not so strangely (hope this doesn't offend any American folk reading *smile*) I matched two characters that are not American in the series. Carson's Scottish and Rodney's Canadian. I don't think I share a lot of traits with American people (to over-generalise the matter) so I'm not surprised I didn't match Shepperd, Ford, or Dr. Weir. And as much as I like Shepperd's humour and attitude, those are qualities I don't have to the same levels as he does...

Nevertheless, I wish the 2nd quiz ("your best SGA buddy") had resulted in Sheppard rather than Rodney... :)

No comments:

 
footer